Looking for some Kimchi inspiration? Well you found it here-- these Sweet Potato Fries topped with our fermented Vegan Kimchi is a simple dish packed with delicious flavor. It's also great for your microbiome health because it's live, raw and full of prebiotics and probiotics.
This Korean staple is typically served as a side dish, however today we’re featuring it as a tangy topping on our sweet potato fries. Our Vegan Kimchi is made without the use of fish sauce typically found in authentic kimchi. Napa cabbage, kale, bok choy and Korean spices are fermented to make this a perfect probiotic topping!
Making this appetizer is easy and doesn’t require any special ingredients. One large sweet potato is enough for a small appetizer portion between 2-3 people. And you better eat them fast because they won’t last long!
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Olive My Pickle Vegan Kimchi
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onion
Curry Fry Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 450℉. Wash sweet potato and keeping skin on, slice into ½ inch wedges.
- In small bowl combine olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Add sweet potato and toss to coat. Place on a single layer on baking sheet and bake 10 minutes. Turn potatoes and bake for 10-15 minutes more, depending on crispiness.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl make fry sauce by mixing together mayonnaise, curry powder, chili powder, and paprika.
- Place sweet potato fries on plate. Top with kimchi and green onion and drizzle with curry fry sauce.