Classic Caraway Fermented Kraut
A classic, German style kraut, perfect for traditional recipes that call for kraut.
- Eating kraut is easy: as a side with your eggs, on tacos, in a salad, on a sandwich or a probiotic garnish on any plate
- 16 oz. (454 G), 8 servings per pouch
- Live, Raw, Unpasteurized
- Contains No Vinegar or Sugar
- Always Lactic-acid Fermented in Salt Water Brine
- Ingredients: Green cabbage, caraway seeds, sea salt, filtered water
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO PURCHASE:
Fermented foods are alive, that’s why we love them.
They exhibit behaviors and personality because by nature, living things move, grow and change. Ferments demonstrate their aliveness within a packaged product in a number of ways. These behaviors are natural, normal and predictable indications that something has “gone right” with the ferment.
When your order arrives, it will contain a green sheet containing answers to questions you may have about your live culture ferments. Please read the green sheet so you'll know what's normal regarding the transport and shipment of your live culture products.