Are you looking for a gut-healthy pickle juice shot? You’re in luck! Olive My Pickle makes the only probiotic pickle juice on the market made from real fermented pickles. Plus, we ship directly to your door so you can get this healthy brine anywhere in the 48 continuous states.
LiveBrine is truly unique stuff. It provides the perfect balance of pickle juice flavor with unique combinations of superfood powders that add flavor and color, and of course health benefits. Unlike common sports drinks, we use ZERO artificial colors.
With this buying guide, you’ll find the information you need to make an informed decision when considering a LiveBrine purchase. We know that 8 unique flavors is a lot to choose from, this guide exists to help you make your best choices!
We'll provide flavor profiles, plus information about the superfood each LiveBrine flavor contains, so you can choose what's best for you. If you're sold on all 8, we have a Bundle for you.
Let’s get started!
First, what makes LiveBrine different?
Our probiotic pickle juice is something special, more than just a pickle in liquid form. It's the result of our lactic acid fermentation process here at Olive My Pickle.
The three core health benefits of fermented vegetables and their brine include:
LIVE CULTURES LiveBrine is the only fermented pickle juice on the market, bursting with 14 billion colony forming units of lactobacillus bacteria per 1.5-ounce serving. That's a shot glass size serving. Live, raw, unpasteurized foods are known to help create a diverse microbiome, aid digestion and boost the gut's immune system.
ELECTROLYTES LiveBrine has four times more electrolytes than coconut water and provides your body with essential minerals like potassium and sodium to aid in muscle recovery. These electrolytes will help rehydrate you faster and keep muscle cramping at bay. Many customers drink a shot before bed and tell us it has resolved problems with night cramps.
LIVE ENZYMES LiveBrine also contains active live enzymes that support digestion by decreasing the amount of energy the body must spend on the digestive process. That means when LiveBrine is part of your daily routine, it will create and sustain heightened energy levels.
Vibrant Colors from Superfood Powders
You've heard the phrase, Eat the Rainbow. With LiveBrine, you can drink it!
Our brines are flavored with the highest quality superfood powders from across the world. Did you know that plant based superfoods are at their most concentrated and potent levels when they are powdered?
We've selected our powders from the highest quality providers, avoiding all preservatives and caking agents. Many of our powders are certified organic, the ones that are not (like Chlorella, a green algae with powerful detoxing benefits) are grown in a controlled environment with no exposure to pesticides, so organic certification is not necessary.
One of the most striking things about LiveBrine is the color palette. Many people ask us whether we use food dyes, especially for the more vivid colors like Blue Spirulina and the Dragon Fruit flavors.
We do not. These bright colors are achieved 100% naturally, from the natural pigment in the concentrated superfood powders.
The LiveBrine Buying Guide.
Open & Download your copy by clicking this image.
Are you up for an exciting flavor adventure?
LiveBrine pickle juice is ready to take you there! Here's the breakdown of each of our 8 flavors.
Kosher Dill LiveBrine Pickle Juice
THE CLASSIC PICKLE JUICE OPTION
At Olive My Pickle, our Classic Kosher Dill LiveBrine, is the pickle juice that started it all. This is the #1 best seller and the first flavor people try. This is the base and foundation, the common denominator for every other flavor of LiveBrine.
Because we use sea salt, and not vinegar in our fermentation process, our pickles and brine are much less acidic than a traditional vinegar pickle. A sea salt ferment will create lactic acid, which is smoother than the acetic acid found in a vinegar pickle. But don't let its smoothness fool you into thinking it does not deliver on flavor.
It has plenty, resulting from the fermentation process which produces delicious notes of umami underneath the salt, dill and spices.
Turmeric & Black Cracked Pepper
THE SPICED (BUT NOT SPICY HOT) OPTION
Turmeric & Cracked Black Pepper LiveBrine is a pickle juice shot that packs a flavor punch!
Its vibrant yellow color and taste of turmeric gives this brine an earthy, warm flavor profile. Combined with the very mild kick of black pepper, your tastebuds will be treated to an unforgettable experience.
- Curcumin is the active compound found in turmeric, and has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits. Studies show that turmeric is found to be more effective than Ibuprofen for pain, swelling and muscle soreness.
- Piperine, found in black pepper, enhances curcumin absorption in the body by up to 2,000%, combining these two spices magnifies their effects.
Dragon Fruit & Strawberry LiveBrine
THE SWEET AND FRUITY OPTION
Dragon Fruit & Strawberry LiveBrine is our fruitiest brine, offering a subtle sweetness from both the dragon fruit and the concentrated certified organic strawberry powder. If you're new to pickle juice and prefer a sweeter option, this is a great flavor to start with.
- Powdered dragon fruit contains even more fiber per serving than its fresh counterpart, containing both soluble/prebiotic and insoluble fiber.
- Dragon fruit is very high in antioxidants and is mineral rich, especially in magnesium.
- Strawberry powder is an excellent source of vitamin C, antioxidants, and dietary fiber. Our strawberry powder is made from freeze-dried strawberries, which retains all of the protective nutrients of real strawberries.
Blue Spirulina & Lemon LiveBrine
THE CITRUS OPTION
Blue Spirulina & Lemon LiveBrine has a flavor as unique as its color. When blended with pickle juice, the taste of blue spirulina with the addition of both lemon and grapefruit powders creates a refreshing and balanced citrusy drink.
With its vibrant blue color, this flavor of LiveBrine is a fun option for kids!
- Blue spirulina is very high in plant based protein which is very easy to digest. It boasts abundant nutrients and vitamins and high antioxidant levels.
- Because of its profound nutritional profile and bioavailable nutrients, blue spirulina is actually fed to malnourished children and referred to as "the world's most nutritious food" and "the solution to world hunger" by the Intergovernmental Institution for the use of Micro-algae Spirulina Against Malnutrition (IIMSAM).
- The crystallized lemon powder is made from 100% natural fresh-squeezed lemons and is extremely concentrated. Lemons are high in vitamin C and known for their cleansing and detoxifying benefits.
Aji Amarillo Pepper & Mango LiveBrine
THE SPICY (AND SWEET) OPTION
The Aii Amarillo pepper is a staple in Peruvian cuisine and provides a pleasant medium-level heat level that's enough to excite the palate but not overwhelm it. Although warm, it is considered to be a sweeter hot pepper.
With added mango, this brine starts off warm from the pepper but finishes somewhat sweet from the mango. It's a surprisingly delicious combination that really works!
This Aji Amarillo Pepper and Mango flavor of LiveBrine is a must-try for any pickle juice shot fan looking for a warm flavor adventure.
- The health benefits of peppers have been extensively researched and their anti-carcinogenic properties are well established.
- Hot peppers are loaded with vitamin C, with three times the amount as oranges. They're also abundant in vitamins A, B, and E.
- The benefits of peppers are almost too numerous to list and include promoting heart health, reducing migraines, helping ulcers and reducing joint pain as an anti-inflammatory, to name a few.
- Mangos have been researched to help digestion, due in part to their abundance of enzymes.
Elderberry & Date LiveBrine
THE SLIGHTLY TART AND SWEET OPTION
LiveBrine, made with Elderberry and Dates is fruit but less so than Dragon Fruit & Strawberry. This is another great starter brine for beginners who aren't ready for stronger flavors but still want the health benefits of probiotic pickle juice.
- Elderberry has been used in folk medicine to treat colds and flu because of its antioxidant properties, which help reduce inflammation and lessen the effects of colds and influenza.
- These tiny berries have a high content of powerful polyphenols and abundant vitamin C, and have been known to be a healing, immunity boosting food.
- Because of their high fiber content, dates have a low glycemic index and their rich caramel flavor adds a delicious sweetness to Elderberry & Date LiveBrine.
Pomegranate, Beet & Tangerine LiveBrine
THE BEET FORWARD FLAVOR BONANZA
Pomegranate, Beet & Tangerine LiveBrine brings a beety earthiness which is tempered by the sweet citrus of the tangerine. It's all made slightly tart with the pomegranate. You simply have to taste it to fully appreciate all that's going on, flavor wise.
- Pomegranates can have up to three times more antioxidants than green tea. Antioxidants protect cells from damage, prevent diseases and the effects of aging.
- Beets are particularly rich in folate, a vitamin that plays a key role in cell growth and development.
- Of all the health benefits of citrus, tangerines have one of the most concentrated sources of beta-cryptoxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that is converted to vitamin A in the body.
Chlorella & Ginger LiveBrine
THE GRASSY (AND GINGERY) OPTION
Chlorella & Ginger LiveBrine pickle juice is our "green juice" option. Grassiness from the Chlorella, which is a powerful green algae, is balanced out nicely by bright ginger. This is an incredibly well balanced gut health elixir.
If you like a non sweet green juice, this may be your favorite flavor of LiveBrine.
- Chlorella is a nutrient dense green algae, with a high protein content. It is high in vitamins, especially B12 and C. It is rich in antioxidants and omega 3s. It is mineral rich with potassium and magnesium.
- Perhaps best known for its powerful detoxification benefits, Chlorella helps cleanse the body by binding to heavy metals and other toxins.
- Ginger is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
How Do I Use LiveBrine?
There are lots of ways to drink LiveBrine, but our #1 recommendation is to take a shot when you first wake up, as part of your morning routine. We call it Rise & Brine and it'll set your gut (and your day) up for success.
Studies show that it is the consistent introduction of fermented foods to your gut that is key to achieving the health benefits of theses live culture foods. We recommend eating or drinking a serving size, three times a day with meals or snacks.
You can also drink a shot of LiveBrine after a workout, its potassium and sodium will replenish electrolytes lost from sweating.
If you are eating an entirely cooked meal, drink a shot of LiveBrine beforehand. Cooked foods do not have any enzymes; they are killed in the heating process. The live enzymes within LiveBrine will help your body's digestion process. Digestion is very taxing to the system, comprising over 70% of the body's total energy expenditure. By consuming enzyme-rich foods to aid digestion, you reduce this energy expenditure so it can be used for other things, like healing and growth. You can also eat a bite of fermented foods with your meals to achieve the benefits of enzymes.
Recipes with Pickle Juice
Once you’ve picked your favorite LiveBrine flavors, it’s time to think about what recipes to make with it.
Pickle juice shots can be used in salads, smoothies, marinades, dressings, sauces and more! You can even add them to cocktails and mocktails for an extra zing of flavor.
Pickle juice shots do stop muscle cramps - and so much more
We hope this guide has given you all the information necessary when selecting the perfect LiveBrine probiotic pickle juice shot for your needs!
Now that you know everything there is to know about LiveBrine, the only question left is which flavor to try first. Will it be the original Kosher Dill with its beloved pickle taste, or the spicy Aji Amarillo Pepper & Mango with a hint of spice?
Maybe you’re feeling adventurous and want to try them all! No matter what your decision is, we know you won’t be disappointed.
Buy More and Save. Mix & match, build the best box for you. See the discount options