This healthier version of crispy buffalo wings will change the way you see cauliflower forever.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Serves 4
- Prep 10 minutes
- Cook 30 minutes
- Total 40 minutes
- 1 large head cauliflower (about 5 cups when chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, we like The New Primal
- OMP Kosher Dill Fermented Pickles on the side (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Preheat oven to 425°F (or air fryer to 350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop a large head of cauliflower into florets, about 5 cups of chopped cauliflower.
- Whisk eggs in a dish and add cauliflower. Toss to coat.
- Mix almond flour, salt, and garlic powder in a small dish and add to cauliflower until completely coated.
- Place cauliflower in a flat layer on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes (15 minutes if air frying, turning halfway) or until lightly brown.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of buffalo sauce over top of cauliflower and toss to coat.
- Broil for about 5 minutes, and serve immediately!
Something went wrong, please contact us!
Purchase in increments of 3-6-9-12+. Mix & match, buy more and save! Click to see the discount options