Potato salad, a summer staple!
There's two things that make this salad extra special. First of course is the tangy addition of our warm and spicy, probiotic and fermented green beans. Second is the delicious dressing, we opted for extra virgin olive oil blended with the brine from the green beans (no mayo here.) You can opt for another potato type (we like em red) and we recommend you enjoy this at rom temperature.
- 1 lb. mini red potatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 cup spicy fermented green beans, cut in half
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. spicy fermented green bean brine
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Place red potatoes in a medium pot and fill with cold water. Add salt. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 8 minutes (longer for bigger potatoes). Drain in colander and set aside.
- In medium bowl combine potatoes and green beans. Set aside.
- In small bowl whisk together olive oil and brine. Add black pepper and red pepper flakes and combine. Pour over potato and green bean mixture and toss to coat. Add a sprinkling of parsley to garnish.